AN ENGAGING STUDENT EXPERIENCE
Everything we do in the Christ Ambassadors is designed to help students build a faith of their own. Through a fun and engaging environment, students will be challenged on a deep spiritual level and equipped to live out what they hear on stage. Our goal is to create an irresistible environment where youth learn to see God for who He is, see themselves the way God sees them, and love others the way He loves us.
A brief introduction to what Friday nights about.
What to Expect
- Small Group leaders kick things off with a fun icebreaker activity
- Students gather for the Bible story of the week
- We break into small groups to figure out how God’s Word fits into everyday life
- Small Group leaders are serious about having fun and sharing God’s truth!
- We emphasize three things: wisdom, faith, and friendship
Want to serve in the Christ Ambassadors? There are lots of ways you can help out!
We’d love to talk in person on the weekend, or you can email any time.