HEC Rain-forest (birth – Pre-K) and HEC Discovery-city (grades K-5) are environments where kids can experience the Bible taught in creative and relevant ways.
From the moment your child arrives, background-checked volunteers are ready to play and connect. Join the fun, and experience a world where kids meet Jesus on their level.
Doors open 15 minutes before the adult service begins.
Safety is important! We require all children to check in before entering either the Rain-forest or Discovery-city.
It is important to inform us of any allergies or health concerns your children have.
To keep our environment safe and disruption-free, we reopen for pickup when the adult service concludes.
A Healthy Space for Everyone
For the protection of all our children, please do not bring your child to the Rain-forest if they exhibit any of the following:
- fever in the last 24 hours
- vomiting/diarrhea in the last 24hours
- common cold (onset through 1 week)
- any unexplained rash
- cloudy or green runny nose
- persistent cough
- pink eye
HEC Rain-forest is our preschool environment for children from birth through Pre-K. Each week, we work to teach every child three things:
- God made them
- God loves them
- Jesus wants to be their friend forever.
Discovery-city is our environment for grades K-5. In Discovery-city we believe that the Bible is never boring, good leaders always care, and we can have fun.
What to Expect
- Small Group leaders kick things off with a fun icebreaker activity
- Students gather for the Bible story of the week
- We break into small groups to figure out how God’s Word fits into everyday life
- Small Group leaders are serious about having fun and sharing God’s truth!
- We emphasize three things: wisdom, faith, and friendship
Want to serve our Children? There are lots of ways you can help out!
We’d love to talk in person on the weekend, or you can email any time.